Friday, August 25, 2006

MeeboMe

About a year ago I was introduced to a small project called Meebo.  One of my friends told me about this really cool site for instant messaging.  When I checked it out I was surprised at how cool this site was logging in via web page to get on to the most popular IM protocols was really cool.  Needless to say I was hooked on Meebo for a really long time that year, but with everything it begins to fall back when you are working and classes and what not.  Just the other day I was surfing the web and decided to fall back to Meebo, lowe and behold they had a brand new interface with some really cool extra features.  Of these new features I found MeeboMe.  You might have noticed at the top of this page a chat box, this is MeeboMe, it gives the ability if I am logged into my Meebo account to chat with people instantly that fall on my site.  Its a really neat feature which allows you to talk to anyone instantly if they have a question about some stuff on your site.  Anyways, MeeboMe is one of the coolest features to come out of the Meebo project and is definatley worth a look.  As well if you have time please feel free to chat with me if I am online about this site and about techno crape.

No comments: